Tuesday, January 26, 2010


With some...errr..ALOT of help from my co-workers, I was able to subscribe to RSS feeds on my Google Reader account. I didnt know I had a Google Reader account, but...I do. Apparently. When (with, yes, MORE help) I was able to subscribe to RSS feeds from my very most favorite blogs and sites, I was elated! I can keep up with daily posts and not miss any of the fun..err..."important information." Ahem. While I would like to say that I subscribe to informative feeds full of social commentary with politicallly deep and moving insights, I can't. I like to laugh. And, I like to read. And, at times when I am not too exhausted, I like to cook and bake. So, read 'em and weep. In any case, I have learned another interesting aspect of the vast landscape of the internet. Whether or not I will make regular use of it remains to be seen...
Have a good one. I'm off to take a nap...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, kids!