Monday, August 30, 2010

Whats Up Now, Google Spreadsheets?

I created a survey using a template I found on the Google docs site. It was fairly easy and I really liked all the choices available for responses. I can see that doing an extensive survey where a specfic outcome was to be measured would be easily done using this site. My survey focused on a certain book genre and what authors and settings people enjoyed.

-- I learned a lot from the 23 things. My favorite has to be Google reader. I use that weekly, if not daily. Some of the topics I was already aware of and experienced in using so it seemed a little tedious. However, being on the adult reference desk, many of the topics and learning how to use them have been a big help. Getting acquainted with technologies and websites I might have otherwise not looked into or used has been a useful learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, kids!