So I created a Google document.
I saved a copy of an Emily Dickenson poem about books.
I think it would be a good way to save/create documents that can be accessed from any PC virtually anywhere. Also, if there is something needing group input and collaboration, it is a cheap easy way for people to contribute without spending unnecessarily on phone calls or travel.
The variety of templates, spreadsheets, etc available on the website make creating a document faily simple.
Labels
23 things in 2010
blogs
books
computer
delicious bookmark
delicious bookmark tags
digital resources
e-resources
electronic books
emily dickenson
facebook
fall
fan
First Post
Flickr
friend
Google
google docs; 23 things
Irfanview
library 2.0
microsoft
MPL
munciepubliclibrary
networking
NoveList
photo editing
photos
pictures
promotion
RSS feeds
scanner
Social Media Committee
social networking
subscription databases
survey
twitter
USB
uses
web2.0
web2.0 social
websites
wiki
windows
YouTube
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Keep it clean, kids!