Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Wiki Tikki Tavi?



Wiki...
I like Wikis are underused in our workplace environment. Wikis would be a great way for committees to communicate, share ideas, post guidelines/rules, past minutes, and maybe conduct "meetings" when travel to another location is not practical, affordable, or reasonable. The ease of posting and viewing at your convenience and when there's more time to view the information is appealing and ultimately useful for those organizations that need/want to share information for employees, committee members, etc that reside/work in different locations and as a reference when working on mutual projects, etc.
I think a Wiki for the SMC and FUN committees is a great idea. Minutes have to be kept and posted anyway. Also, allows supervisors or absent members to be able to keep track of progress, review assignments and deadlines...
I think I will suggest that one be created for the two committees I currently am a part of..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it clean, kids!