
I don's have a pic of you on my computer so this Shitzu pic from the web will serve as a poor substitute.
I dedicate this post to the memory of my sweet dog Chewy...
You brought joy into our house and allowed us to love you and loved us in return.
You are deeply missed and your memory is cherished.
I love you, my Little One!
I still miss you, baby girl. Every day I think of you and miss not being able to hold you and kiss you. Know that I love you very much...my Chewchew baby!
ReplyDeleteStill think about you every day, Chewy.. Pookie and I talk about you and it just isnt the same around the house now that you are gone. Love you!
ReplyDeleteThought about you this week when shopping for dog food. Chewy, its odd to only shop for Pookie. I miss you and I miss cuddling with you. I keep expecting to hear your bark. My heart hurts when I think about another dog. I dont know what to do. Love you sweetie!
ReplyDeleteI came across the ornament I made for you. I was heartsick. I still think about you and miss your cuddles and kisses. Love you!
ReplyDelete